Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Verse 3 - Day 3

You are immortal and I am stating this fact anew. Please audit its validity. But in order to experience this fact, the assumption 'I am the flesh' has to be inhibited. What are you afraid of. The entire surrounding is your realm. 'Saint Tukaram' says, truly each one of us, is a fine carving revealing HIS qualities.
The logic behind the fact is like this,

1) I am immortal
2) Because I am the manifestation of the Almighty.
3) But I am unable to experience this because I am too engrossed 
in the awareness of my body.
4) If I detach I shall experience the divinity within.
5) And the universe shall be my abode.
6) Then why should I be scared?

If the fear remains, then there are only two reasons,
1) Fear of death
2) The misconception that the 
world is out to get me.(Destroy me).

Because of the body awareness, on one hand I lost the divinity and on the other hand,
I lost my vision ('Vishwarup'). Lack of divinity made me weak. Lack of vision made the world
my enemy.

Body awareness has two flaws - 1) It makes one Externalize 2) Constricted thoughts.
Extroversion set me and the Almighty apart and constriction in thoughts set the world apart.

Lack of compassion for the world, is the cause of fear.

Composition - Saint Tukaram,
Marathi translation - Vinoba bhave
English translation - Nirzara Verulkar

No comments:

Post a Comment